TEA After-School Special webinars are live and take no longer than 30 minutes every third Thursday of every month (except December). Topics include professional rights, responsibilities and issues of concerns to members.
The live webinar participation is limited. Click the webinar titles below to register. Each After School Special requires a separate registration.
- August 17 - Classroom Management
- September 21 - Educator Licensure
- October 19 - TN Code of Ethics
- November 16 - TEA Benefits and Legal Services
- January 18 - Understanding the Tennessee General Assembly
- February 15 - FMLA and Other Types of Leave
- March 21 - Testing and Third Grade Retention
- April 18 - Evaluation and Grievances
- May 16 - Tenure and Nonrenewal
Previously recorded After School Specials are available to members on the TEA Education Portal.